Please wait a moment ...
Please wait a moment ...
Jun 16, 2021
About the new C-Class
- The C-Class reflects the demand for modern luxury. It offers space to leave everyday stress behind and time to relax in your own comfort zone.
- With the C-Class, Mercedes-Benz is setting off into an even more efficient and digital world, creating an all-round future-proof comfort zone – a refuge that combines apparent opposites such as sportiness and comfort with efficiency, emotion and intelligence, thus defining modern luxury.
Idea and objective of the campaign
- The campaign for the new C-Class reflects traditional Mercedes-Benz values such as safety and comfort and focuses on the luxury aspect of time and relaxation.
- With this progressive interpretation, Mercedes-Benz wants to invite its customers to leave the stresses and strains of everyday life behind and relax where they feel comfortable – in their comfort zone.
- The tonality is honest, emotional, confident, fun and progressive at the same time.
- An integral part of the C-Class campaign is an intense play with contrasts. The visual world is characterised by contrasting colour worlds: Red images symbolise the lively togetherness of everyday life, while white colours symbolise peace, serenity and a place of retreat in one's own comfortable surroundings.
- The avant-garde visual realisation sets another milestone for Mercedes-Benz as a brand of modern luxury.
- The campaign film stages the new C-Class as a paradisiacal place, a symbol of the comfort zone and the setting for the film. The backdrop symbolises the driving experience, safety and comfort of the new C-Class.
- We accompany the young protagonist in a metaphorical world on the dreamlike journey through her comfort zone and discover a mysterious world: curious, surprising and visually powerful.
- The visual storytelling of the film conveys the feelings of our protagonist and relies on emotion while conveying the message of the campaign: Stay in your Comfort Zone.
- The global 360-degree campaign launched for the digital world premiere of the new C-Class on 23 February 2021 with campaign motifs and moving images in social media, web and print formats on mercedes-benz.com and its own social media channels.
- The TV spot follows the respective market launch of the new C-Class, which varies from region to region.
- For the market launch in Germany, the TV spot has been broadcasting since June 7, 2021. The film will also be available as a 30- and 60-second version on the international Mercedes-Benz social media channels and YouTube from the evening of June 19, 2021.
- Agency: Responsible for the idea, concept and implementation of the campaign: antoni garage
- Moving image Campaign snippets:
Production: BWGTBLD GmbH, Director: Daniel Sannwald, Producer: Anna Bauer
- Post-Production Campaign snippets:
Production: bEpic, Berlin & Pirates n Paradise, Producer: Lion Graf & Carolin Imbery
- Print Stills
Production: Recom Farmhouse, London, Photographer: Clemens Ascher
- TV spot:
Production: AKKURAT STUDIOS GmbH, Director: Jordan Hemmingway
Post-production and visual effects: Storz & Escherich Berlin
Sound Studio: Mermade Sound GmbH
Song Title: Mercedes Interlude
Music: James William Blades