Competition: Play the DTM Retro Game. Win a ride in the DTM race taxi
Mercedes-AMG Motorsport is celebrating its 30 years in the DTM with a Retro Game Competition
- New DTM retro game has the look and feel of arcade games from the 80s and 90s
- The names of all participants will be entered in a draw to win some terrific prizes, including a ride in the Mercedes-AMG C 63 DTM Race Taxi plus two VIP Hospitality Tickets for the Hockenheim season finale.
- Follow the link to the game: www.mercedes-benz.com/en/mercedes-amg-dtm/retro-game
In a very special free competition to mark the 30th anniversary of the DTM, Mercedes-AMG Motorsport intends to rekindle feelings of nostalgia for racing fans everywhere with its new DTM retro game, whose ‘look and feel’ at www.mercedes-benz.com/en/mercedes-amg-dtm/retro-game was modelled on the legendary arcade classics from the 80s and 90s. The game can be controlled by means of the arrow keys or the A, S and D keys, just like in the good old days.
However, our retro game is not just an entertaining pastime to remind us of Mercedes-AMG Motorsport’s early days in the DTM, since every player has the chance to win something. Every participant will automatically be entered in a draw to take place at the end of September but must first register with a valid email address. All persons aged 18 years or over may participate in the draw.
The winner’s prize is a ride in the Mercedes-AMG C 63 DTM race taxi and two VIP hospitality tickets for the season finale in Hockenheim. The runner-up will receive two VIP hospitality tickets for the last race weekend of the 2018 DTM season and the person in third place will be invited to take part in a Mercedes-Benz Driving Event.
How the game works:
- Register and play at: www.mercedes-benz.com/en/mercedes-amg-dtm/retro-game
- Players steer their DTM cars along and across the three lanes, using the A, S, D keys or the arrow keys on their keyboard
- Collect Mercedes stars as you head down the track to get a quick speed boost
- Avoid crashing into other cars. That will cost you points