|Model||Rated output |
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h |
|Max. speed |
|Combined CO2 emissions NEDC |
|CO2 efficiency class |
|Combined consumption NEDC |
(automatic) l/100 km*
|EQC||300||5.1||1801||0||A+||20.8 – 19.7|
The EQC is the first Mercedes-Benz model under the EQ brand to take to the roads. With respect to quality, safety and comfort the EQC is the Mercedes-Benz among electric vehicles, and highly convincing in the sum of its attributes.
- With its seamless, clear design and colour highlights typical of the brand, it is a pioneer for an avant-garde electric look while representing the design idiom of progressive luxury.
- Powerful vehicle dynamics thanks to two electric motors at the front and rear axles with a combined output of 300 kW.
- This gives the EQC the handling characteristics of an all-wheel drive.
- Thanks to a sophisticated operating strategy, an electric range of 445 – 471 km* acc. to NEDC is possible.
- Double decoupling of the powertrains from the body makes the EQC especially quiet.
- Depending on the SoC (status of charge), the EQC is charged at a suitable DC charging station with a maximum output of up to 110 kW. The charging time is then 40 minutes from 10 – 80 percent SoC.
- With Mercedes me, EQ offers comprehensive services and makes e-mobility convenient and suitable for day-to-day motoring.
- The EQC is equipped with the latest generation of Mercedes-Benz driving assistance systems. In the Driving Assistance package these include new functions such as predictive speed adjustment when approaching tailbacks.
- The EQC also meets the highest requirements with respect to passive safety: alongside the familiar, extensive crash test programme, Mercedes-Benz applies stringent safety requirements beyond those prescribed by legislation for the battery and all electrical components.
*Electric energy consumption and range have been determined on the basis of Regulation (EC) No. 692/2008. Electric energy consumption and range depend on the vehicle configuration.