Mercedes-Benz B-Class Sports Tourer
|Model||Rated output |
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h |
|Max. speed |
|Combined CO2 emissions NEDC |
|CO2 efficiency class |
|Combined consumption NEDC |
(automatic) l/100 km
|B 180||100 ||9.0||212||128 – 123||B||5.6 – 5.4|
|B 200||120 ||8.2||223||129 – 124||B||5.6 – 5.4|
|B 180 d||85 ||10.7||200||107 – 102||A+||4.0 – 3.9|
|B 200 d||110 ||8.3||219||119 – 112||A||4.5 – 4.2|
|B 220 d||140 ||7.2||234||119 – 116||A||4.5 – 4.4|
The B-Class is the perfect (family) car for all those who attach importance to space, comfort and safety, and despite its sporty appearance it offers better interior dimensions than the preceding model. At the same time, the B-Class is an agile drive and even more comfortable than its predecessor.
- Compared to the preceding model, the new B-Class is powered across the range by new, efficient engines, all of which comply with the Euro 6d-TEMP limits at a minimum.
- The version of the two-litre OM 654 diesel engine series adapted for transverse installation and rated at 110 kW (B 200 d) and 140 kW (B 220 d) already complies with the Euro 6d standard prescribed for new models from 2020.
- Premiere of the eight-speed dual clutch transmission.
- With its avant-garde interior, the B-Class goes its own way with the monovolume design of the dashboard, and is as revolutionary as the A-Class.
- With a Cd value as low as 0.24, the new B-Class is even better than its predecessor (minimum 0.25), and the leader in its segment.
- The new B-Class features driving assistance systems with cooperative driver support, and has one of the highest active safety levels in the segment with functions from the S-Class.
- The innovative ENERGIZING seat kinetics encourages orthopaedically favourable changes in the seating posture with tiny adjustments to the angle of the seat cushion and backrest.
Further information on fuel consumption
|Model||Urban consumption (automatic) l/100 km||Extra-urban consumption (automatic) l/100 km|
|B 180||7.7 – 7.4||4.4 – 4.2|
|B 200||6.9 – 6.8||4.9 – 4.6|
|B 180 d||4.3 – 4.2||3.9 – 3.7|
|B 200 d||5.5 – 5.2||4.0 – 3.7|
|B 220 d||5.5 – 5.3||4.0 – 3.8|