|Model||Rated output |
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h |
|Max. speed |
|Combined CO2 emissions NEDC |
|CO2 efficiency class |
|Combined consumption NEDC |
(automatic) l/100 km
|Mercedes-AMG GT||350 ||4.0||304||261||G||11.4|
|Mercedes-AMG GT S||384 ||3.8||310||262||G||11.5|
|Mercedes-AMG GT C||410 ||3.7||317||284||G||12.4|
|Mercedes-AMG GT R & GT R PRO||430 ||3.6||318||284||G||12.4|
The GT is the second sports car developed entirely in-house by Mercedes-AMG. Its front mid-engine concept with transaxle and the intelligent aluminium lightweight construction form the basis for a highly dynamic driving experience. The GT combines driving dynamics and first-class racetrack performance with superb everyday practicality and a level of efficiency that sets new standards in the segment. The GT is entering its fifth model year with upgrades following a facelift.
- New limited-edition AMG GT R PRO: optimised power/weight ratio, new suspension, aerodynamic fine-tuning with more overall downforce, lightweight bucket seats and lightweight wheels
- AMG DYNAMICS integrated dynamic control
- Fully-digital instrument display as standard
- Innovative, coloured display keys adopted from the 4-door GT in the centre console
- The new light signature of the LED High Performance headlamps now has similarities with the AMG GT 4-door Coupé, strengthening the AMG GT family identity. A tri-functional, arched optical fibre performs the daytime driving light, marker light and indicator functions.
- Striking features of the Mercedes-AMG GT include the long bonnet with prominent powerdomes, the greenhouse set well to the rear, the large wheels and the impression of width at the rear.
- High racetrack performance is ensured by the combination of an aluminium spaceframe, a V8 biturbo engine with dry-sump lubrication, a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission in a transaxle configuration at the rear axle, a locking differential, a sports suspension with aluminium double wishbone axles and a low kerb weight.
- The chassis, greenhouse and body are of produced in a light alloy, with the boot lid of steel and the front deck made of magnesium.
Further information on fuel consumption
|Model||Urban consumption (automatic) 1/100 km||Extra-urban consumption (automatic) 1/100 km|
|Mercedes-AMG GT S||15.5||9.1|
|Mercedes-AMG GT C||15.0||11.0|
|Mercedes-AMG GT R||14.9||10.9|
Crop and add to the Download Center
Manager Global Communications Mercedes-AMG
+49 7144 302-92470