Please wait a moment ...
Please wait a moment ...
High-quality suitcases and bags: Travel companions in every size
OverviewAccessories: Clean solutionsHigh-performance experiences with the AMG Driving Academy: The pleasure of driving performanceHigh-quality suitcases and bags: Travel companions in every sizeInto the winter months with Mercedes-Benz: Even more winter funMercedes-Benz Collection: Fashionable for après-skiMercedes-Benz Driving Events: Confident and assured on ice and snowMultimedia systems: Faster journey to the ski-slopesTransport solutions: Everything on boardWinter wheel/tyre combinations: Safely through the cold season
Sophisticated design, a high-quality finish, intelligent use of space and numerous practical details distinguish the suitcases and bags in the Mercedes-Benz Collection, which have been developed together with experts such as Samsonite or Deuter. With these luggage items, even packing forms part of the holiday.
The suitcases in the Firelite Spinner range, which are produced for Mercedes-Benz by Samsonite, are robust yet lightweight travel companions. They are made from a thermoplastic composite material named Curv. Their features include low-positioned, elastic cross straps in the lower section, padded dividers in the upper section, smooth and quiet rollers, and a three-piece TSA lock. The charcoal-coloured cases are available in two sizes: as the Firelite Spinner 55 (suitable as carry-on luggage, dimensions approx. 40 x 55 x 20 cm, weight approx. 1.95 kg), price € 339.90, and the Firelite Spinner 69 (dimensions approx. 47 × 69 × 29 cm, weight approx. 2.65 kg, price € 389.90).
Whether for a weekend trip or a skiing holiday, there is a suitable case or bag for everyone in the X-Pression luggage range. The luggage items in the X-Pression range are made of black nylon by Samsonite on behalf of Mercedes-Benz. They all feature a silver-coloured, riveted star and a Samsonite badge.
An overview of some models in the range:
- X-Pression Upright 55 suitcase (suitable as carry-on luggage, upright rollers, separate garment bag, TSA lock, dimensions approx. 40 × 55 × 24/27 cm, capacity approx. 45.5/51.5 l, weight approx. 3.22 kg) Price: € 189.90
- X-Pression Spinner 66 suitcase (with expanding feature, four robust rollers, fixed TSA padlock, separate garment bag, dimensions approx. 47 × 66 × 29/32 cm, capacity approx. 75/82.5 l, weight approx. 4.6 kg). Price: € 219.90
- X-Pression Spinner 77 suitcase (with expanding feature, four robust rollers, fixed TSA padlock, separate garment bag, dimensions approx. 52 × 76.5 × 31/34 cm, capacity approx. 114/125 l, weight approx. 5.48 kg) Price: € 239.90
- X-Pression travel bag (large main section, two small side pockets, two outer pockets, padded shoulder-strap, Smart Sleeve (easy attachment to the retractable handle of a suitcase), dimensions approx. 55 × 30 × 32 cm, capacity approx. 53.5 l, weight approx. 1.15 kg). Price: € 119.90
- Beautycase (large main section with inside pockets, cosmetics pocket, two outside pockets, shoulder-strap, Smart Sleeve, dimensions approx. 36 × 27 × 19 cm, capacity approx. 19 l, weight approx. 0.81 kg). Price: € 99.90
- Toiletcase (hanging hook, large main section, inside pockets, four bungee sleeve pockets, two waterproof side pockets, small outside pocket, dimensions approx. 29 × 21,5 × 14 cm, capacity approx. 9 l, weight approx. 0.34 kg). Price: € 59.90
Those preferring a more casual look will find two robust travel companions in the range developed together with Deuter. The sports and travel bag (€ 59.90) as well as the toiletry bag (€ 23.90) are made from black polyester with Dresscode inserts and feature an embroidered white Mercedes-Benz logo. The sports and travel bag includes a toiletry bag and measures approx. 70 × 30 × 33 cm, with a capacity of approx. 60 l. The Basic shower-bag with four sleeve pockets, a removable mirror and a hanging hook measures approx. 26 × 10 × 8 cm.
The suitcases and bags in the Mercedes-Benz Collection are available online at and from Mercedes-Benz partners.
All prices incl. 19% VAT, as valid in Germany