Mercedes-Benz cooperates with high-end road bike manufacturer Argon 18
High-performance bikes with exclusive design
Fuel consumption combined: 9.8–4.5 l/100 km; Combined CO2 emissions: 223-118 g/km*
Fuel consumption combined: 9.8-9.3 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 223-213 g/km*
Daimler Trucks confirms significant increase in unit sales and EBIT for 2018 and bolsters its position as a technology leader
Fuel consumption combined: 11.5 l/100 km; Combined CO2 emissions: 263 g/km*
#SpeedUpInStyle: Performance and Personality
The campaign for the new Mercedes-AMG 53 series models
Combined fuel consumption: 8.9-8.8 l/100 km; CO2 emissions combined respectively: 204-203 g/km*
Fuel consumption combined: 8.9-8.8 l/100 km; CO2 emissions combined respectively: 204-203 g/km*
Innovative parking solutions: convenient, customer-oriented, location-related and efficient
- Le Castellet, Jun 24, 2018 - Lewis wins the French Grand Prix as Valtteri fights his way through the field
- Nürnberg, Jun 24, 2018 - Strong team result for Mercedes-AMG Motorsport: Five drivers in Top Ten for second time this weekend
- Le Castellet, Jun 23, 2018 - Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport lock out the front row at the return of the French Grand Prix
- Le Castellet, Jun 22, 2018 - Lewis tops the timesheets in both Friday sessions as Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport introduce new spec Power Unit components at Paul Ricard
- Stuttgart, Jun 22, 2018 - Katrin Adt (46) is to be the new head of the smart product area at Daimler AG. Adt has been with the company since 1999 and held various management positions in sales functions for Daimler until 2013.
- Stuttgart / Jawor, Jun 22, 2018 - Mercedes-Benz Cars has nearly completed construction work on its high-tech engine plant in Jawor, Poland - the basic structure of the new engine factory is in place. With this plant, the company is increasing capacities within the global production network of Mercedes-Benz Cars.
- Stuttgart/Gonnesweiler(Mosel), Jun 21, 2018 - Mercedes-Benz announces collaboration with the Canadian high-end bike manufacturer, Argon 18, on high-performance endurance bikes. Both companies share the claim as leaders in innovative technology and unique user-experience.
- Pune/Stuttgart, Jun 21, 2018 - Mercedes-Benz Cars has taken the next step for a sustainable raw material supply chain. The company exemplarily examined the entire supply chain for mica - from the mine to the painting of vehicles in the plant.