Daimler Trucks confirms significant increase in unit sales and EBIT for 2018 and bolsters its position as a technology leader
Fuel consumption combined: 11.5 l/100 km; Combined CO2 emissions: 263 g/km*
#SpeedUpInStyle: Performance and Personality
The campaign for the new Mercedes-AMG 53 series models
Combined fuel consumption: 8.9-8.8 l/100 km; CO2 emissions combined respectively: 204-203 g/km*
Fuel consumption combined: 8.9-8.8 l/100 km; CO2 emissions combined respectively: 204-203 g/km*
Innovative parking solutions: convenient, customer-oriented, location-related and efficient
Investment of around 500 million euros
Mercedes-Benz to produce electric compact car at Hambach plant in France
Fuel consumption combined: 11.5 l/100 km, Combined CO2 emissions: 262 g/km*
World’s first racetrack with AMG branding
AMG Speedway – New Driving Performance in South Korea
The new Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4MATIC+ Edition 1
Even more individual flair for the AMG GT 4-Door Coupé
Fuel consumption combined: 11.2 l/100 km; Combined CO2 emissions: 256 g/km*
- Brackley, Jun 19, 2018 - Looking ahead to Round 8 of the 2018 Formula One season, as the French Grand Prix returns.
- Nürnberg, Jun 19, 2018 - The standout event of the season has come around again. Since 2000, Mercedes-AMG Motorsport have won 15 races in Nuremberg. Now, in the team’s 30th anniversary season and after two years without a win, they are intent on returning to their previous Norisring form.
- Stuttgart/Almeria, Jun 18, 2018 - Working where others take their holidays: Spain is the next stage for the Mercedes-Benz EQC on the road to series production maturity. No chance for relaxation, however: part of the heat testing for the overall vehicle takes place on the Iberian peninsula.
- Berlin, Jun 18, 2018 - Berlin is the digital capital: with some 20,000 participants, over 150 speakers and 120 side events the TOA (19 to 22 June at the Funkhaus Berlin on the banks of the Spree) will once again be one of the biggest German tech festivals in 2018.
- Mannheim/Detroit, Jun 18, 2018 - The Mercedes-Benz Mannheim Plant and Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) subsidiary Detroit Diesel Corporation jointly reached a special milestone in the international powertrain network: Together, the two production locations have produced 1,000,000 heavy-duty engines in all, and in doing so have underscored the success of the standardised powertrain platform strategy of Daimler Trucks.
- Stuttgart, Jun 17, 2018 - Britta Seeger, member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG responsible for Mercedes-Benz Cars Sales and Mercedes-Benz Brand Ambassador and Football World Champion Benedikt Höwedes , present Roger Federer, the winner of the 40th MercedesCup, this year's winner's vehicle at the Stuttgart TC Weissenhof tennis grounds
Fuel consumption combined: 7.8 l/100 km; CO2 emissions (combined): 184 g/km*
- Wörth am Rhein, Jun 15, 2018 - Almost precisely ten years after the ceremonial opening of the Development and Testing Center (EVZ) in Wörth am Rhein, Mercedes Benz Trucks will invest about another 50 million euros in the center of competence for the development work on commercial vehicles.
- Stuttgart / Berlin , Jun 15, 2018 - First the recent, record-breaking order for up to 950 city buses from Berlin, and now the next order for 15 fully electrically powered Mercedes Benz Citaro buses – the star is shining over the German capital.
- Stuttgart, Jun 14, 2018 - The Mercedes-Benz Cars Global Communications unit announced the budget for the lead communications agency once again.