Daimler Trucks confirms significant increase in unit sales and EBIT for 2018 and bolsters its position as a technology leader
Fuel consumption combined: 11.5 l/100 km; Combined CO2 emissions: 263 g/km*
#SpeedUpInStyle: Performance and Personality
The campaign for the new Mercedes-AMG 53 series models
Combined fuel consumption: 8.9-8.8 l/100 km; CO2 emissions combined respectively: 204-203 g/km*
Fuel consumption combined: 8.9-8.8 l/100 km; CO2 emissions combined respectively: 204-203 g/km*
Innovative parking solutions: convenient, customer-oriented, location-related and efficient
Investment of around 500 million euros
Mercedes-Benz to produce electric compact car at Hambach plant in France
Fuel consumption combined: 11.5 l/100 km, Combined CO2 emissions: 262 g/km*
World’s first racetrack with AMG branding
AMG Speedway – New Driving Performance in South Korea
The new Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4MATIC+ Edition 1
Even more individual flair for the AMG GT 4-Door Coupé
Fuel consumption combined: 11.2 l/100 km; Combined CO2 emissions: 256 g/km*
- Stuttgart, Jun 17, 2018 - Britta Seeger, member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG responsible for Mercedes-Benz Cars Sales and Mercedes-Benz Brand Ambassador and Football World Champion Benedikt Höwedes , present Roger Federer, the winner of the 40th MercedesCup, this year's winner's vehicle at the Stuttgart TC Weissenhof tennis grounds
7.8 l/100 km; CO2 emissions (combined): 184 g/km
- Wörth am Rhein, Jun 15, 2018 - Almost precisely ten years after the ceremonial opening of the Development and Testing Center (EVZ) in Wörth am Rhein, Mercedes Benz Trucks will invest about another 50 million euros in the center of competence for the development work on commercial vehicles.
- Stuttgart / Berlin , Jun 15, 2018 - First the recent, record-breaking order for up to 950 city buses from Berlin, and now the next order for 15 fully electrically powered Mercedes Benz Citaro buses – the star is shining over the German capital.
- Stuttgart, Jun 14, 2018 - The Mercedes-Benz Cars Global Communications unit announced the budget for the lead communications agency once again.
- Stuttgart, Jun 14, 2018 - Kurt Thiim contested nine DTM seasons (1988 - 1996) on behalf of the brand with the three-pointed star. The 1986 champion registered the fifth-most victories, claimed the fourth-most pole positions and scored the third-most points in the history of the series.
- Stuttgart / Gaggenau, Jun 14, 2018 - There are many stories surrounding the "Universal-Motor-Gerät" (universally applicable motorised machine) –worldwide known as Unimog - from Mercedes-Benz. From helping to fight forest fires in the South of France, as an expedition vehicle in the vast expanses of the Gobi desert or as a reliable service provider for local authorities.
- Stuttgart, Jun 14, 2018 - The Mercedes-Benz Museum has an extensive summer programme to offer from 14 June to 9 September 2018.
- Brackley, Jun 13, 2018 - Hewlett Packard Enterprise becomes an Official Team Partner, providing edge-to-cloud solutions and advisory services both at the factory and trackside
- Stuttgart, Jun 13, 2018 - Bernd Mayländer has been driving the safety car in Formula 1 since 2000 and has led the field for over 700 safety car laps. In an interview, he tells us about the greatest challenges posed by his job.